Step 1: OPEN YOUR TEMPLATE
Download your .indd template folder here:
The files will be .zip files. Just double click on them and they will become folders. Inside those folders include the .indd file and some template instructions.
STEP 2: LAYOUT YOUR PAGES
Follow these tips to layout your article pages:
• Fonts: please use only the fonts provided for your headlines and body.
• Font size: the headline type should be no larger than 36 pt and the body should be no larger than 9 pt. Headlines may span the width of page.
• Page numbers: leave your page number as the “X.” We will fill that in.
• All photo elements are movable (and remove-able). Use photos of your facilities, faculty, and staff.
• Photos and images should be 300 dpi and CMYK.
• No logos can be used in the articles. Logos can be included in ads.
STEP 3: DELIVER YOUR FILES
Once you are finished creating your pages, package the INDD file and return the packaged folder to your sales rep.
We’re happy to help you with your pages. Please email email@example.com with any questions.